Friday, June 13, 2014

Bad Blogger (take 2)

I haven't felt compelled to write lately...
I know this blog will be right here when the urge moves me, but for now, I'm kind of over it and need a little break.
Mostly, I'm just busy with the kids.
Things happen  (hysterical things, sad things, amazing things, ordinary things) and I want to share, but with my son getting older,  I feel the need to respect his privacy; no matter how few people actually read this blog, I still need to be careful about what kind of footprint I leave with regards to my kids on the internet.

I think I'm going to race next weekend (Neshaminy), but the last time I got all psyched up about a mountain bike race (Ramsey's Revenge), I ended up nursing a spinal headache following a (diagnostic) lumbar puncture.
(so, did I just jinx myself mentioning my intention to get my ass back in gear and race again soon? Probably)
See?? See what happens when I check in here?
Now I'm just rambling...

 

1 comment:

Jill said...

Right? I start thinking aloud on here and it's like where the hell did all this stuff come from? It needs to stay in my head! :) Take good care. Sending love and sunshine!