Friday, December 5, 2014

What I haven't blogged about...

Our wonderful Thanksgiving thanks to my favorite cousin.
Quitting Facebook (strangely, I don't feel like I am missing out on anything).
Perfecting my brownie recipe.
My new job (part-time & I love it).
Max's tenth birthday.
Maeve's upcoming second birthday.
Me being emotional about my firstborn turning double digits.
Painting my kitchen yellow, at last.
Reading a hilarious book (Night Terrors).
Not riding.
Running a little bit.
Wishing my best friend lived closer.
Winter (it's coming).
My mom (lately, I just miss the everyday chatter, stopping over for a cup of tea).
My dad (doing well, thanks for asking).
My husband (not riding, either).
Returning to cyclocross on a whim and remembering why it's important to me.
(And in turn,) Realizing what is important to me.


That's what I haven't been blogging about lately.

1 comment:

Neil said...

It is important to ride your bike otherwise oldness sets in. I've seen it happen before. It's sad.